Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
क्या है “अटल बिमिट व्याक्ति कल्याण योजना”?
लॉकडाउन के कारण बेरोजगारों को घबराने की जरूरत नहीं है। यदि आप कोरोना वायरस के संकट के कारण अपनी नौकरी खो रहे हैं, तो अब से, केंद्र सरकार आपको 2 साल यानी 24 महीने के लिए पैसा देगी अगर आप नौकरी छोड़ देते हैं। वास्तव में, कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा निगम (ESIC) ने ‘अटल बीमित व्यक्ति कल्याण योजना’ के तहत नौकरी पर जाने के लिए वित्तीय सहायता की घोषणा की है।
ESIC ने खुद इसके बारे में ट्वीट करके इस बारे में जानकारी दी थी। उन्होंने ट्वीट किया और लिखा– “रोज़गार से छूट का मतलब आय का नुकसान नहीं है, रोजगार या गैर–रोज़गार की चोट के कारण स्थायी विकलांगता के मामले में, ESIC 24 महीने की अवधि के लिए मासिक नकद राशि का भुगतान करता है।” यानी अटल बिमिट व्याक्ति कल्याण योजना’ के तहत, जब आप अपनी नौकरी छोड़ते हैं, तो सरकार वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करती है।
What is Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana?
There is no need to panic the unemployed people due to lockdown. If you are losing your job due to Coronavirus crisis, then from now on, the central government will give you money for 2 years i.e. 24 months if you miss the job. In fact, the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has announced financial assistance on going to the job under the ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana’.
ESIC itself gave information about this by tweeting about it. He tweeted and wrote- “Exempting employment does not mean loss of income, ESIC pays monthly cash amount for a period of 24 months in case of permanent disability due to impulsive loss of employment or non-employment injury.” That is, under the ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana’, the government provides financial help when you leave your job.
How to avail?
In times of Corona crisis, many jobs are in crisis. In such a situation, if your job goes away, then you should take advantage of this scheme. However, for this, you have to register for the ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana’ Scheme of ESIC. You can download the ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana registration form’ by visiting the website of ESIC.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The Insured Person(IP) should have been displayed unemployed during the period the relief is claimed
- The IP should have been in insurable employment for a minimum period of 24 months immediately before his/her unemployment.
- The IP should have contributed not less than 78 days during each of the preceding four contribution periods
- The contribution in respect of him/her should have been paid by the employer
- The contingency of the unemployment should not have been as a result of any punishment for misconduct or voluntary retirement
- Aadhar and bank account of the IP should be linked with insured person database
Other conditions for administration of the scheme
- In case of the Insured Person is working for more than one employer and is covered under the ESI scheme he/she will be considered unemployed only in case he/she is display unemployed with all employers.
- Insured Person (IP) shall not be sanctioned to any other cash compensation and the relief under ABVKY simultaneously for the same period.
- IP who is in receipt of Relief under ABVKY shall not be sanction to receive any similar benefits admissible under the provision of any other enactment.
Disqualification of Relief under ABVKY
In the following circumstance Relief shall not admissible under ABVKY
- During lockout.
- Strike resorted to by the employee’s state illegal by the qualified authority.
- Voluntary abandonment of employment/premature retirement/ voluntary retirement.
- Less than two years of contributory service.
- On being re-employed some other place during the period he/she is in receipt of Relief under ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana’
- Termination under disciplinary action.
- On the death of Insured Person.
Time period of Allowance
- The maximum duration, for which an Insured Person shall be eligible to draw the Relief under the ABVKY will be 90 days once in a lifetime after a minimum of 2 years of Insurable Employment and subject to the contributory conditions specified above. The claim for relief under ABVKY will be payable after the 3 months of his/her clear unemployment. No prospective claim will be allowed.
- In case the receiver gets well-paid employment in between the 3 months of unemployment for which he was eligible for relief under ABVKY, the relief will be payable for clear month of unemployment between the date of unemployment and re-employment.
Submission of claim for relief under ABVKY
- The claim for relief under ABVKY may be submitted by the claimant any time after being displayed unemployed, but not later than 1 year from the date of unemployment to the appropriate branch office in the form affidavit in prescribed form (AB-1). No prospective claim.
- The Insured Person submits his claim to his designated branch office. A link for generation claim for ABKY will be given on the ESIC portal. The IP will have to enter his insurance number, bank account number along with bank branch, Aadhar number, and the period of claim, bank account details and the mobile number.
- The eligible IP will take printout of the claim submitted above and letter to the employer thus generated by the system and submit the duly signed claim in affidavit along with required forwarding by the employer to his designated ESIC Branch office. Each claim thus generated will have an auto generated unique ID number.
- On receipt of the claim the details as mentioned by the applicant IP will be checked in the system by the staff at the branch office under supervision of the Branch Manager. The system will calculate the claimant’s eligibility for relief under the scheme and its quantum for which the claimant is entitled based upon the details provided by the IP as well as the contribution and other details available in the system. The payments of the relief will be made to the IP’s bank account
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana registration Online Form
- After filling ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana registration form’, you will have to submit it to a nearby branch of ESIC.
- Along with the form, a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 20
- In this, forms from AB-1 to AB-4 will be submitted.
- To apply for the ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana’, the Modi government is also going to start online facility soon.
- For more information, you can visit the official website of ESIC (www.esic.nic.in). Apart from this, the terms and conditions have been written about the ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana’ in the given link to download the form.
Mode of Payment
- The relief under ABVKY shall be payable by branch office to IPs directly in their bank account electronically only. In the event of death of IP, the amount of relief under ABVKY shall be payable to his/her nominee.
- The bank account details of the claimant in the ESIC database is pre-condition for calming this relief, but in case the bank account details of the claimant are not available in the ESIC Database or the IP change his bank account then the same may be authenticated by the Branch Manager on the basis of the canceled Cheque leaf or the passbook of the bank account having the name of the claimant on it.