SELECT `id` FROM `tbl_card` WHERE `title` = 'Bank Of India Krishi Vikas Card' AND `card_type` = 'Credit Cards'
Bank of India is a state owned commercial bank and it was established on 7 September 1906 and their headquarters in Mumbai. This bank provides a wide range of banking and financial services to the customers.
Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card is an initiative to provide credit facilities to the farmers for better agricultural practices and enhanced production activities in this sector. Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card Status helps the applicant keep a track of the progress of their credit card. An individual can apply for this credit card through both online and offline modes. However, no matter which mode you choose, you can always check the status of your credit card through this facility.
1. The card is issued exclusively to the farmers involved in agricultural practices on a larger scale.
2. The bank does not charge any fee or charges for the issuance of this card.
3. Investment credit for agricultural requirements such as dairy animals, pump sets etc.
4. Farmers can take out a loan of up to Rs.3 lakh and also avail produce marketing loans.
5. Insurance coverage for Krishi Vikas Credit Card scheme holders up to Rs.50,000 in the case of permanent disability or death. A cover of Rs.25,000 is given in the case of other risks.
6. Eligible farmers will be issued a savings account with attractive interest rate along with a smart card and a debit card in addition to the Kisan Credit Card.
7. Flexible repayment options and hassle-free disbursement procedure.
8. Single credit facility/ term loan for all agricultural and ancillary requirements.
9. Assistance in the purchase of fertilizers, seeds, etc. as well as in availing cash discounts from merchants/ dealers.
10. Credit is available for a period of up to 3 years and repayment can be made once the harvest season is over.
11. No collateral will be required for loans amounting up to Rs.1.60 lakh.
Before applying for a Krishi Vikas credit card from Bank of India, you should fulfil all basic eligibility criteria as prescribed by the bank. You will get your credit card very soon if you meet all the required eligibility criteria once the documentation is done.
1. The applicant must be associated with agricultural practices.
2. The applicant must have a good credit history and bear no record of financial default.
3. The applicant must be an Indian National.
4. Those with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
Any applicant who is applying for a Krishi Vikas credit card from Bank of India must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you the credit card.
1. KYC Documents = PAN, address proof and ID proof
2. Coloured photograph
3. Income Proof = Last 3 month salary slip
4. Last 3 months bank statement
5. ITR or Form 16
Bank of India Credit Card Login
Cardholders of Bank of India Credit Card can log in to their credit card account through following steps :
1. First of all, go to the official website of Bank of India
2. On this website, an option “Internet Banking” will be found on your right side, Click on it.
3. After that, two more options will come – “Personal” or “Corporate,” Click on any net banking option which you have already registered.
4. Now you will see a pop-up window in which some things related to security will be written. Click on the “OK” button or wait for some time, it will be automatically removed, and you will go to the next step.
5. Now you will reach the BOI Net Banking website. On the top left corner, you can see the option “Retail Login.” Fill User ID and Password in the given boxes.
6. After entering the ID & password, click on the “Submit” option.
7. After clicking on the Submit option, you will be reached into your account.
There are two reason to apply for Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card :
1. Offline Method : By visiting the nearest branch of Bank of India
2. Online Method
Visit the website of the bank you wish to apply for the Krishi Vikas Credit Card scheme.
From the list of options, choose the Krishi Vikas Credit Card.
On clicking the option of ‘Apply’, the website will redirect you to the application page.
Fill the form with the required details and click on ‘Submit’.
On doing so, an application reference number will be sent.
If you are eligible, the bank will get back to you for the further process within 3-4 working days.
Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card Customer Care
Contact number : 18001031906
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit cards have become a very useful tool for people to complete their daily transactions like paying utility bills, paying mobile bills, buying groceries etc. Gone are the days when credit cards were only used for buying airline tickets or similar large transactions.
1. Login to your Bank of India net banking account
2. Go to 'Credit Cards'
3. Find the option to make 'Credit Card Bill Payment'
4. Choose between 'Total Amount Due' and 'Minimum Amount Due'
5. Click on 'Pay' to process the payment
Bank offered Financials products
Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card is an initiative to provide credit facilities to the farmers for better agricultural practices and enhanced production activities in this sector. Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card Status helps the applicant keep a track of the progress of their credit card. An individual can apply for this credit card through both online and offline modes.
You can apply for a Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card online and offline by visiting the nearest bank branch.
You can contact through customer care toll free number and also through e-mail id for a Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card.
The customer care number of Bank of india Krishi Vikas Card is 18001031906.
The Email id of Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card is email@example.com.Last Updated on : 03/Oct/2020
Know More About CREDIT CARDS
You're eligible for a Bank Of India Krishi Vikas Card if you:
Are legally adult enough to handle it
Have still got it
Get a regular pay check
Make more than a basic buck
Your eligibility depends on:
Earn more than minimum income required
Maximum allowed Credit Cards is Rs. 10K to Rs. 45 lakhs
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Boost your eligibility by:
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Nothing gets done without that paperwork (which we'll happily carry over to the bank for you, no sweat). Here's what you'll need:
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary - slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account