SELECT `id` FROM `tbl_card` WHERE `title` = 'Bank Of India Navy Classic Credit Card' AND `card_type` = 'Credit Cards'
Bank of India is a state owned commercial bank and it was established on 7 September 1906 and their headquarters in Mumbai. This bank provides a wide range of banking and financial services to the customers.
The Bank of India Navy Classic Card is exclusively issued to the members of Indian Navy. The Credit Cardholders can pay their credit card dues instantly from anywhere in the world. The Bank of India Navy Classic Status is the online facility provided by the bank to all its valued customers to check the status of their card after applying for it. An individual can apply for the Bank of India credit cards via online and offline modes. Though the online mode is a convenient way of application, the offline mode is for those who like to go for the conventional way. By simply visiting the official website of the bank, you can navigate to the credit card application page and apply for the card that you desire. Also, you can visit the bank branch to apply for it through the offline method.
1. Affordable charges for all its banking services.
2. Two add-on cards along with the BOI Navy Classic Credit Card.
3. The Bank of India Navy Classic Card is exclusively issued to the members of Indian Navy.
4. It is a non-photo MasterCard with exclusive privileges of the brand
5. The bank allows direct billing on this card which means that the card bearer can pay off his/ her dues from anywhere in the country.
6. The card is free of cost until its validity lasts.
7. The billing cycle of the Bank of India Navy Classic Card is from the 16th of the current month to the 15th of next month.
8. The payment cycle of this card is from the 5th of the succeeding month.
9. This card comes with no annual fee or renewal charges and is free for lifetime.
10. Bank of India Navy Classic Credit Cardholders can pay their credit card dues instantly from anywhere in the world.
To apply for a navy classic credit card, you have to pay fees and charges applied by the Bank of India. It covers all charges and fees made by a bank to their customers.The following charges are taken from the Bank of India i.e joining fee, annual fee, interest rate, late payments charges etc.
Two add-on cards.
Cash Advance Transaction Fee
2.5% on advance amount for each transaction.
Cheque Bounce Fee
Minimum of Rs.100
Late Payment Charges
Rs.100/- in addition to finance charges for minimum payment due greater than Rs.1000
Replacement Card Charges
Duplicate Statement Request Charges
Return of Cheque Fee
Minimum of Rs.100
Charge Slip Request
Rs.100/- or actual whichever higher
Before applying for a navy classic credit card from Bank of India, you should fulfil all basic eligibility criteria as prescribed by the bank. You will get your credit card very soon if you meet all the required eligibility criteria once the documentation is done.
1. The applicant must be a member of Indian Navy.
2. Any person of Indian origin, resident Indians who is employed with the Indian Navy can apply for this credit card.
3. The applicant must not have defaulted any payment of dues pertaining to Bank of India or any other bank.
Any applicant who is applying for a navy classic credit card from Bank of India must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you the credit card.
1. KYC Documents = PAN, address proof and ID proof
2. Coloured photograph
3. Income Proof = Last 3 month salary slip
4. Last 3 months bank statement
5. ITR or Form 16
Bank of India Credit Card Login
Cardholders of Bank of India Credit Card can log in to their credit card account through following steps :
1. First of all, go to the official website of Bank of India
2. On this website, an option “Internet Banking” will be found on your right side, Click on it.
3. After that, two more options will come – “Personal” or “Corporate,” Click on any net banking option which you have already registered.
4. Now you will see a pop-up window in which some things related to security will be written. Click on the “OK” button or wait for some time, it will be automatically removed, and you will go to the next step.
5. Now you will reach the BOI Net Banking website. On the top left corner, you can see the option “Retail Login.” Fill User ID and Password in the given boxes.
6. After entering the ID & password, click on the “Submit” option.
7. After clicking on the Submit option, you will be reached into your account.
There are two reason to apply for Bank of India Navy Classic Credit Card :
1. Offline Method : By visiting the nearest branch of Bank of India
2. Online Method
Visit the website of the bank you wish to apply for the Navy Classic Credit Card scheme.
From the list of options, choose the Navy Classic Credit Card.
On clicking the option of ‘Apply’, the website will redirect you to the application page.
Fill the form with the required details and click on ‘Submit’.
On doing so, an application reference number will be sent.
If you are eligible, the bank will get back to you for the further process within 3-4 working days.
Bank of India Navy Classic Credit Card Customer Care
Contact number : 18001031906
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit cards have become a very useful tool for people to complete their daily transactions like paying utility bills, paying mobile bills, buying groceries etc. Gone are the days when credit cards were only used for buying airline tickets or similar large transactions.
1. Login to your Bank of India net banking account
2. Go to 'Credit Cards'
3. Find the option to make 'Credit Card Bill Payment'
4. Choose between 'Total Amount Due' and 'Minimum Amount Due'
5. Click on 'Pay' to process the payment
Bank offered Financials products
The Bank of India Navy Classic Card is exclusively issued to the members of Indian Navy. The Credit Cardholders can pay their credit card dues instantly from anywhere in the world. The Bank of India Navy Classic Status is the online facility provided by the bank to all its valued customers to check the status of their card after applying for it.
You can apply for a Bank of India Navy Classic Card online and offline by visiting the nearest bank branch.
You can contact through customer care toll free number and also through e-mail id for a Bank of India Navy Classic Card.
The customer care number of Bank of India Navy Classic Credit Card is 18001031906.
The Email id of Bank of India Navy Classic Credit Card is email@example.com.
The minimum charges is 100 and maximum late payment charges is 1000 of Bank of India Navy Classic Credit Card.Last Updated on : 03/Oct/2020
Know More About CREDIT CARDS
You're eligible for a Bank Of India Navy Classic Credit Card if you:
Are legally adult enough to handle it
Have still got it
Get a regular pay check
Make more than a basic buck
Your eligibility depends on:
Earn more than minimum income required
Maximum allowed Credit Cards is Rs. 10K to Rs. 45 lakhs
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Boost your eligibility by:
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Nothing gets done without that paperwork (which we'll happily carry over to the bank for you, no sweat). Here's what you'll need:
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary - slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account