SELECT `id` FROM `tbl_card` WHERE `title` = 'Bank Of India Navy Gold Card' AND `card_type` = 'Credit Cards'
Bank of India is a state owned commercial bank and it was established on 7 September 1906 and their headquarters in Mumbai. This bank provides a wide range of banking and financial services to the customers.
The Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card has been exclusively designed for the top officers of the Indian Navy who are always on the move. Its users can pay credit card dues instantly anywhere across the globe. Nominal service charges and affordable interest rates on purchases made on the Navy Gold Credit Card. Designed to complement the elite lifestyle of top Navy officials, Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card comes loaded with benefits like convenient payment system and international usage. The charges for Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card services are very nominal. This free for lifetime credit card also offers an attractive and affordable interest rate for credit card purchases.
1. The card is issued to the top Indian Navy officials only.
2. The card has the facility of direct billing which means that the cardholder can make repayments from anywhere, anytime.
3. There is no card registration fee.
4. Direct billing facility where cardholders can make credit card payments online.
5. The date of payment of the card is on or before the 5th of the succeeding month which is convenient for the salaried professionals.
6. The MasterCard variant of this card is also issued only to the top Indian Navy Officials.
7. All variants of this card offer the facility of direct billing.
8. Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card comes with no annual fee or renewal fee and is free for lifetime.
9. Hassle - Free Payment System
To apply for a navy gold credit card, you have to pay fees and charges applied by the Bank of India. It covers all charges and fees made by a bank to their customers.The following charges are taken from the Bank of India i.e joining fee, annual fee, interest rate, late payments charges etc.
Two add-on cards.
Cheque Bounce Fee
Minimum of Rs 100
Cash Advance Transaction Fee
2.5% on advance amount for each transaction.
Duplicate Statement Request Charges
Replacement Card Charges
Late Payment Charges
Rs. 100/- in addition to finance charges for minimum payment due greater than Rs. 1000
Return of Cheque Fee
Minimum of Rs 100
Charge Slip Request
Rs. 100/- or actual whichever higher
Before applying for a Navy Gold credit card from Bank of India, you should fulfil all basic eligibility criteria as prescribed by the bank. You will get your credit card very soon if you meet all the required eligibility criteria once the documentation is done.
1. The applicant must be a top officer in the Indian Navy.
2. Any individual of Indian origin, resident Indians who are employed with the Indian Navy can apply for the Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card.
3. The customer should have a good CIBIL score and must not have defaulted on any payment of dues pertaining to Bank of India or any other bank.
Any applicant who is applying for a Navy Gold credit card from Bank of India must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you the credit card.
1. KYC Documents = PAN, address proof and ID proof
2. Coloured photograph
3. Income Proof = Last 3 month salary slip
4. Last 3 months bank statement
5. ITR or Form 16
Bank of India Credit Card Login
Cardholders of Bank of India Credit Card can log in to their credit card account through following steps :
1. First of all, go to the official website of Bank of India
2. On this website, an option “Internet Banking” will be found on your right side, Click on it.
3. After that, two more options will come – “Personal” or “Corporate,” Click on any net banking option which you have already registered.
4. Now you will see a pop-up window in which some things related to security will be written. Click on the “OK” button or wait for some time, it will be automatically removed, and you will go to the next step.
5. Now you will reach the BOI Net Banking website. On the top left corner, you can see the option “Retail Login.” Fill User ID and Password in the given boxes.
6. After entering the ID & password, click on the “Submit” option.
7. After clicking on the Submit option, you will be reached into your account.
There are two reason to apply for Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card :
1. Offline Method : By visiting the nearest branch of Bank of India
2. Online Method
Visit the website of the bank you wish to apply for the Navy Gold Credit Card scheme.
From the list of options, choose the Navy Gold Credit Card.
On clicking the option of ‘Apply’, the website will redirect you to the application page.
Fill the form with the required details and click on ‘Submit’.
On doing so, an application reference number will be sent.
If you are eligible, the bank will get back to you for the further process within 3-4 working days.
Bank of India Navy Gold Card Customer Care
Contact number : 18001031906
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit cards have become a very useful tool for people to complete their daily transactions like paying utility bills, paying mobile bills, buying groceries etc. Gone are the days when credit cards were only used for buying airline tickets or similar large transactions.
1. Login to your Bank of India net banking account
2. Go to 'Credit Cards'
3. Find the option to make 'Credit Card Bill Payment'
4. Choose between 'Total Amount Due' and 'Minimum Amount Due'
5. Click on 'Pay' to process the payment
Bank offered Financials products
The Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card has been exclusively designed for the top officers of the Indian Navy who are always on the move. Its users can pay credit card dues instantly anywhere across the globe. Nominal service charges and affordable interest rates on purchases made on the Navy Gold Credit Card.
You can apply for a Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card online and offline by visiting the nearest bank branch.
You can contact through customer care toll free number and also through e-mail id for a Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card.
The customer care number of Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card is 18001031906.
The Email id of Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card is email@example.com.
The minimum charges is 100 and maximum late payment charges is 1000 of Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card.Last Updated on : 03/Oct/2020
Know More About CREDIT CARDS
You're eligible for a Bank Of India Navy Gold Card if you:
Are legally adult enough to handle it
Have still got it
Get a regular pay check
Make more than a basic buck
Your eligibility depends on:
Earn more than minimum income required
Maximum allowed Credit Cards is Rs. 10K to Rs. 45 lakhs
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Boost your eligibility by:
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Nothing gets done without that paperwork (which we'll happily carry over to the bank for you, no sweat). Here's what you'll need:
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary - slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account