To waive off the agriculture loan of the farmers in Maharashtra, the State Government has come with Chattrapati Shivaji Shetkari Samman Yojana. Under this scheme, the farmers will be benefitted from loan wavier where the cash will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
However, the scheme was commenced last year and was entitled- Chattrapati Shivaji Shetkari Samman Yojana. Hundreds and thousands of farmers applied for this scheme. Now, the State Government has released a list of farmers who will be benefitted under Shetkari Samman Scheme. If you or someone you know had applied under this scheme, this might be the time to check the list to confirm whether or not you are benefitted with the loan waiver.
In this post, we will assist you in how to check the farmer list released under Shetkari Samman Yojana. The list released by the State Government is made available for every Taluka, Nagar Panchayat and Gram Panchayat of every district. Follow the step-by-step information to check your name on the loan waiver list.
Chattrapati Shivaji Shetkari Samman Yojana Online Loan Wavier List
- Go to Chattrapati Shivaji Shetkari Samman Yojana online Portal
- By clicking this link, you will be redirected to that page
- Select your Taluka, District, and Grampanchayat along with your Bank and Branch
- After providing the necessary details, press the Search button
- The page will come up with the name of eligible applicants
- All the information about the applicant will be shown including the Name, Application Date, Registration Date and Application ID
If you find your name on the list, this means that you are benefitted with the loan waiver and all your debts will be cleared. This is a great initiative the State Government as it will free the farmers from the debt burden and they will be more focused on farming and agriculture activities.