Covid-19 Vaccination Registration
Registration for COVID-19 vaccine for 18 to 45 year olds has begun. The third phase of COVID-19 vaccination in India will start from May 1 for which the registration has started from April 28. People can register for vaccination on cowin.gov.in. Apart from the CoWIN portal, registration can also be performed on Aarogya Setu and UMANG app. Read on to find the step-by-step instructions for COVID-19 vaccine online registration.
Covid-19 Vaccination | Online Registration Step by Step Process
COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Opens For 18-44 Age Group
How to Register for Covid-19 Vaccine on CoWIN App/ Portal?
Follow the steps for covid vaccine registration on CoWIN app or portal:
- Log in to www.cowin.gov.in or CoWin app.
- Enter the mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile phone. Enter that OTP to create an account.
- Click the “Verify” button.
- You will now be directed to the registration page for vaccination.
- You will find an option to choose a photo identification proof.
- Enter your name, gender, age and upload one ID document.
- Click the “Register” button.
- After the registration is done, you will be able to see the “Account Details”.
- You can click the “Add More” button and add 3 more people with the same number.
- Then, click the option for ‘Schedule appointment’
- Search the vaccination centre of your choice by choosing the state, city/district, block and pin code.
- You can now check the date and availability.
- Hit the “book” button.
- A message will be sent to your number confirming the completion of your booking.
The confirmation details you will receive have to be presented at the vaccination centre.
How to Register for Covid-19 Vaccine on UMANG App?
Here are the steps for covid vaccination registration on UMANG app:
- Launch the UMANG app on your device.
- Head to the “CoWin” tab on the homepage.
- Click the “Register or Login For Vaccination” button.
- Now, enter the mobile number and hit the “Submit” button.
- You will get an OTP on your mobile number. You have to enter that OTP and hit the ‘Verify OTP’ button.
- Choose one Photo ID Proof, enter the ID number and your name, year of birth and gender as per the ID.
- Click the “Submit” option.
- A pop will appear on your screen confirming the registration.
- Click “Ok”.
- You will now be redirected to a new page.
- You can hit the “Add More” button and add 4 more beneficiaries.
- Now, hit the checkbox to choose the beneficiaries and then click on the “Schedule Appointment” option.
- Search for the centre using the district or pin code.
- Enter your pin code or district, choose the date, vaccine centre and hit ‘Search’
- You will now find a list of all the vaccination centres. Click the “View time slots” option.
- Tap on the preferred centre, choose a suitable time slot and hit the “Confirm” button on the confirmation page.
After your corona vaccine registration is complete, you will get an SMS on your mobile number which will include the appointment details.
Register for Covid-19 Vaccine on Aarogya Setu App
Here are the steps for corona vaccination registration on Aarogya Setu app:
- Navigate to the ‘CoWIN’ tab on the homepage of Aarogya Setu app.
- Tap the “Vaccination” option and hit the “Register Now” button under the “CoWIN” icon.
- Enter the mobile number and click the “proceed to verify” button.
- After that, you have to enter the OTP. Then, select the “proceed to verify” option again.
- After the verification of your mobile number is complete, you have to upload one photo ID card.
- Apart from that, you will also be required to fill in details including your age, gender and your birth year.
- Know that you can also add 4 beneficiaries via the Aarogya Setu app.
- You can check the vaccination centres based on the state, district/city, block and pin code.
- Check the date and availability.
- Click the “book” option.
After the corona vaccination registration is complete, you will get an SMS on your mobile number which will include the appointment details.
Important Tips to Remember When Going for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Please carry your photo identification proof when going to the corona vaccine centre.
- Make sure you have all the confirmation details at the time of visiting the centre.
- If you have any medical conditions, please carry your medical certificates to the centre.
- In case you need any additional information related to the vaccination, you can contact the CoWIN helpline on 1075.