Tata AIG General Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Tata Group and American International Group (AIG), multinational Insurance Corporation based in the US. Tata AIG offers a complete range of general insurance products and strives to provide innovative and customer specific insurance products in retail and commercial space.
Tata AIG Accident Guard Insurance Policy is a comprehensive accident insurance plan covering bodily injuries arising from accidents and resulting in death or disability. The coverage amount under this accident policy can be taken in multiple units of Rs 5 lacs up to Rs 1 crore. This is a flexible plan that provides multiple options to opt. As a policy cover, as per the requirement. An individual can opt this plan for self and spouse, aged 18 to 65 years and children between 6 months to the 18 years. You get a good 30 days time to renew your policy in this and there is a cumulative growth benefit of the principal sum for any policy holder.
1. Grace period of 30 days to renew the policy.
2. Option to increase the sum assured at the time of renewal.
3. Reimburse transportation cost for family members if you meet an accident.
4. Reimburse if injury causes any one of the losses mentioned in the Table of Losses
5. Reimburse the cost of modifying the vehicle or house to make it more accessible in case of an accidental disability.
6. Covers for Accidental Death and Dismemberment
7. Pays for expenses incurred on child education in case of accidental death
8. Sum insured increases by 5% each year up to 5 years on policy renewal
9. Coverage amount available from Rs.5 lacs to Rs.1 crore
10. Evaluation period of 15 days and the option to get it cancelled and have the premium refunded in case of any disagreement
Coverage under the Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan is allowed for the following contingencies i.e.
1. Education allowance for children
2. Death by accident such as air crash, railway accidents, bursting of cylinder, snake bite or dog bite, burns, poisoning, drowning etc
3. Dismemberment (which is the act of cutting or removing limbs)
4. Dismemberment accompanied by permanent total loss of use
5. Transportation expenses of the immediate family member is reimbursed if the policyholder is hospitalized 150 kms away from home
6. In case of permanent total disability an amount up to Rs 1 lakh is paid to cover the cost of modifying car or house
7. An amount up to Rs 5000 is paid for sending the remains to the policyholder’s country
8. For children who are automatically insured under the policy, the dismemberment benefit amount is doubled
The following points are not covered for Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan i.e.:
1. Persons in the military service or operations
2. Criminal acts or War
4. Bacterial infections or diseases
5. Any dangerous sports
Before applying for a Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan, you should fulfil all basic eligibility criteria as prescribed by the bank. You will get your insurance very soon if you meet all the required eligibility criteria once the documentation is done.
Min Entry Age: 18 Years & Max Entry Age: 65 Years
Min Entry Age: 6 Months & Max Entry Age: 18 Years (dependent children) (23 years incase of Higher Education)
Life Long Renewal
Rs.5 lakh up to Rs.1 Crore
Individual & Family - Self, Spouse and Children
Any applicant who is applying for a Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan, you must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you the accident plan.
1. Identity proof
2. Age proof
3. Address proof
4. Income proof
6. Aadhar Card
7. PAN Card
Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan Claim
The following steps guide to file a claim for Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan i.e.:
1. Claim has to be intimated to Tata Aig Insurance
2. Compile the claim file with all required documents
3. Submit the claim file within the predefined timeline
4. On successful resolution of investigation/query Tata Aig Insurance pays the claim amount
5. Tata Aig Insurance scrutinizes the file and may call for an investigation/query
The following steps to renew your Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan i.e.:
1. Enter your policy number, expiry date and client ID into renew online portal
2. Calculate the premium
3. Select the payment option - Net banking or Debit/ credit card
4. Save the premium deposit receipt
Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan Customer Care
Contact Number = 18002667780
Email-Id = [email protected]
There are three modes of Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan for the payment of premium i.e. :
1. By cash or cheque collection
2. By direct online payment
3. You can sign a debit mandate at time of signing the policy, thus your premium will be deducted automatically from the bank account
Bank offered financial products
The minimum age required of the applicant is 18 years to get a Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan.
You pay the premium of Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan is :
By cash or cheque collection
By direct online payment
You can sign a debit mandate at time of signing the policy, thus your premium will be deducted automatically from the bank account
The minimum sum assured of Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan is Rs.5 lakh.
Accident means any sudden or unexpected event, which leads to a permanent physical disability or accidental death.
The will be commenced within 30 days from the date of receipt of form & premium payment
The maximum age required of the applicant is 65 years to get a Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan.
Yes, the complaint number is 18002667780 and the email id is [email protected] of Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan.
The maximum sum assured of Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan is Rs.1 crore.
The entry age is required for Tata AIG Accident Guard Plan for dependent children is 6 months to 18 years and for higher education the age upto 23 years.
Know More About
You're eligible for a Tata Aig Accident Guard Plan if you:
Are legally adult enough to handle it
Have still got it
Get a regular pay check
Make more than a basic buck
Your eligibility depends on:
Earn more than minimum income required
Maximum allowed Accident Insurance is Rs. 10K to Rs. 45 lakhs
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Boost your eligibility by:
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Nothing gets done without that paperwork (which we'll happily carry over to the bank for you, no sweat). Here's what you'll need:
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary - slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account