Tata AIG General Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Tata Group and American International Group (AIG), multinational Insurance Corporation based in the US. Tata AIG offers a complete range of general insurance products and strives to provide innovative and customer specific insurance products in retail and commercial space.
Many people die annually in road accidents in India and of those who die are below the age of 45 apart from the personal suffering what suffers the most Is the source of income. The Income Guard Plan takes care of all such uncertainties. The plan provides adequate protection to the family of insured in case of accidental death and disabilities. Income Guard Plan is a Personal Accidental Plan, designed to cover Accidental Death,Accidental Dismemberment, Permanent Total Loss of Use.
1. Lifetime Renewal Facility
2. It is simple and affordable and comes with ‘Triple Shield’ benefit
3. Global cover
4. Assurance of payment of claims
5. Simple enrollment procedure
6. Cover available for death/dismemberment
7. Sum insured can be enhanced
8. Avail 24x7 worldwide coverage against accidents.
9. Enjoy easy & Simple enrollment Procedure.
100% of Sum Insured
Accidental Death of an Insured person aged Seventeen or below the maximum sum payable is 10% of the Principal Sum insured
10% of Sum Insured or Actual tuition charged
Maximum Rs. 5000
Family Transportation Benefit
Maximum Rs. 25000
Tata AIG Income Guard Plan Covered
Coverage under the Tata AIG Income Guard Plan is allowed for the following contingencies i.e.
1. Education allowance for children
2. Death by accident such as air crash, railway accidents, bursting of cylinder, snake bite or dog bite, burns, poisoning, drowning etc
3. Dismemberment (which is the act of cutting or removing limbs)
4. Dismemberment accompanied by permanent total loss of use
5. Transportation expenses of the immediate family member is reimbursed if the policyholder is hospitalized 150 kms away from home
6. In case of permanent total disability an amount up to Rs 1 lakh is paid to cover the cost of modifying car or house
7. An amount up to Rs 5000 is paid for sending the remains to the policyholder’s country
8. For children who are automatically insured under the policy, the dismemberment benefit amount is doubled
The following points are not covered for Tata AIG Income Guard Plan i.e.:
1. Any pre-existing disease
2. War, civil war, revolution
3. Participating in a riot or crime
4. Influence of drugs/other intoxicants
5. Mental disorder
6. Congenital anomalies
8. Willful participation in an illegal act, etc.
Before applying for a Tata AIG Income Guard Plan, you should fulfil all basic eligibility criteria as prescribed by the bank. You will get your insurance very soon if you meet all the required eligibility criteria once the documentation is done.
Min Entry Age: 18 Years Max Entry Age: 70 Years
Min Entry Age: 6 Months Max Entry Age: 18 Years (dependent children)
Life Long Renewal
Rs. 5 lacs up to Rs. 1 Crore
Individual & Family - Self, Spouse, Dependent Children, and Parents
Any applicant who is applying for a Tata AIG Income Guard Plan, you must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you the accident plan.
1. Identity proof
2. Age proof
3. Address proof
4. Income proof
6. Aadhar Card
7. PAN Card
Tata AIG Income Guard Plan Claim
The following steps guide to file a claim for Tata AIG Income Guard Plan i.e.:
1. Claim has to be intimated to Tata Aig Insurance
2. Compile the claim file with all required documents
3. Submit the claim file within the predefined timeline
4. On successful resolution of investigation/query Tata Aig Insurance pays the claim amount
5. Tata Aig Insurance scrutinizes the file and may call for an investigation/query
The following steps to renew your Tata AIG Income Guard Plan i.e.:
1. Enter your policy number, expiry date and client ID into renew online portal
2. Calculate the premium
3. Select the payment option - Net banking or Debit/ credit card
4. Save the premium deposit receipt
Tata AIG Income Guard Plan Customer Care
Contact Number = 18002667780
Email-Id = firstname.lastname@example.org
There are three modes of Tata AIG Income Guard Plan for the payment of premium i.e. :
1. By cash or cheque collection
2. By direct online payment
3. You can sign a debit mandate at time of signing the policy, thus your premium will be deducted automatically from the bank account
Bank offered financial products
The minimum age required of the applicant is 18 years to get a Tata AIG Income Guard Plan.
You pay the premium of Tata AIG Income Guard Plan is :
By cash or cheque collection
By direct online payment
You can sign a debit mandate at time of signing the policy, thus your premium will be deducted automatically from the bank account
The minimum sum assured of Tata AIG Income Guard Plan is Rs.5 lakh.
Accident means any sudden or unexpected event, which leads to a permanent physical disability or accidental death.
The will be commenced within 30 days from the date of receipt of form & premium payment
The maximum age required of the applicant is 70 years to get a Tata AIG Income Guard Plan.
Yes, the complaint number is 18002667780 and the email id is email@example.com of Tata AIG Income Guard Plan.
The maximum sum assured of Tata AIG Income Guard Plan is Rs.1 crore.
The entry age required in Tata AIG Income Guard Plan for dependent children is 6 months to 18 years .
Know More About
You're eligible for a Tata Aig Income Guard Plan if you:
Are legally adult enough to handle it
Have still got it
Get a regular pay check
Make more than a basic buck
Your eligibility depends on:
Earn more than minimum income required
Maximum allowed Accident Insurance is Rs. 10K to Rs. 45 lakhs
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Boost your eligibility by:
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Nothing gets done without that paperwork (which we'll happily carry over to the bank for you, no sweat). Here's what you'll need:
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary - slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account