Tata AIG General Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Tata Group and American International Group (AIG), multinational Insurance Corporation based in the US. Tata AIG offers a complete range of general insurance products and strives to provide innovative and customer specific insurance products in retail and commercial space.
Monthly income benefits ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 35,000, for a period of 5 years to 20 years are available. Secured future plan provides a cover against future uncertainties that may arise due to accidental death, dismemberment & disability. An unfortunate accident can pose serious financial problems for you & your family, so this plan provides you a guaranteed monthly income up to 20 years.
1. Grace period of 30 days to renew the policy.
2. Option to enhance the sum assured at the time of renewal.
3. Accident cover for Death/Dismemberment/Disability
4. Guaranteed monthly income
5. Flexible monthly income benefit options
6. 24 hours global coverage
7. No medical examination is mandatory
8. Lifelong renewal
9. This plan provides you a guaranteed monthly income up to 20 years.
10. Get 24 hours protection against accidental injury occurring anywhere in the world.
11. The monthly income is not subject to market risks and is guaranteed over the period chosen.
12. Terrorism included.
13. Maximum coverage option can be chosen as 10 times of monthly income in case of salaried individuals and 20 times in case of self-employed individuals.
100% of Sum Insured
Dismemberment & Paralysis
As per the limits specified in the policy wordings
Permanent Total Disability
100% of Sum Insured
Guaranteed monthly income upto 20 years
Depending upon monthly expenditure insured can choose the highly flexible options, with Monthly income benefits ranging from Rs.10000 to Rs.35000
Coverage under the Tata AIG Secure Future Plan is allowed for the following contingencies i.e.
1. Death due to accident
2. Dismemberment which covers policyholder against loss of any bodily appendage like loss of limbs, fingers, sight, speech etc
4. Total permanent disability
The following points are not covered for Tata AIG Secure Future Plan i.e.:
1. Suicide or attempted suicide
2. Influence of intoxicants or hallucinogens
3. Participation in attempted felony or civil commotion
5. Ionizing radiation
5. Participation in winter sports, bungee jumping, mountain climbing
6. Childbirth/pregnancy, etc.
Safeguarding one's family is one's first concern as life brings so many adversities along. Accidents are one of those facts of life which can be extremely devastating. To safeguard your loved ones, you need to make sure that they have proper and sufficient means to look after themselves (after you are not there).
Before applying for a Tata AIG Secure Future Plan, you should fulfil all basic eligibility criteria as prescribed by the bank. You will get your insurance very soon if you meet all the required eligibility criteria once the documentation is done.
Min Entry Age: 18 Years Max Entry Age: 70 Years
Life Long Renewal
Any applicant who is applying for a Tata AIG Secure Future Plan, you must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you the accident plan.
1. Identity proof
2. Age proof
3. Address proof
4. Income proof
6. Aadhar Card
7. PAN Card
Tata AIG Secure Future Plan Claim
The following steps guide to file a claim for Tata AIG Secure Future Plan i.e.:
1. Claim has to be intimated to Tata Aig Insurance
2. Compile the claim file with all required documents
3. Submit the claim file within the predefined timeline
4. On successful resolution of investigation/query Tata Aig Insurance pays the claim amount
5. Tata Aig Insurance scrutinizes the file and may call for an investigation/query
The following steps to renew your Tata AIG Secure Future Plan i.e.:
1. Enter your policy number, expiry date and client ID into renew online portal
2. Calculate the premium
3. Select the payment option - Net banking or Debit/ credit card
4. Save the premium deposit receipt
Tata AIG Secure Future Plan Customer Care
Contact Number = 18002667780
Email-Id = firstname.lastname@example.org
There are three modes of Tata AIG Secure Future Plan for the payment of premium i.e. :
1. By cash or cheque collection
2. By direct online payment
3. You can sign a debit mandate at time of signing the policy, thus your premium will be deducted automatically from the bank account
Bank offered financial products
The minimum age required of the applicant is 18 years to get a Tata AIG Secure Future Plan.
You pay the premium of Tata AIG Secure Future Plan is :
By cash or cheque collection
By direct online payment
You can sign a debit mandate at time of signing the policy, thus your premium will be deducted automatically from the bank account
Accident means any sudden or unexpected event, which leads to a permanent physical disability or accidental death.
The will be commenced within 30 days from the date of receipt of form & premium payment
The maximum age required of the applicant is 70 years to get a Tata AIG Secure Future Plan.
Yes, the complaint number is 18002667780 and the email id is email@example.com of Tata AIG Secure Future Plan.
Know More About
You're eligible for a Tata Aig Secured Future Plan if you:
Are legally adult enough to handle it
Have still got it
Get a regular pay check
Make more than a basic buck
Your eligibility depends on:
Earn more than minimum income required
Maximum allowed Accident Insurance is Rs. 10K to Rs. 45 lakhs
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Boost your eligibility by:
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Nothing gets done without that paperwork (which we'll happily carry over to the bank for you, no sweat). Here's what you'll need:
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary - slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account