Cancer, the word is enough to show down your usual thought process. It has been reported as a leading cause of death worldwide and even in India, there is an alarming rise of cancer cases. Although the same comprehensive medical insurance includes critical illnesses like cancer, normally the payout is not enough to cover the large expenses of the cancer treatment. The Aegon life icancer insurance plan is a focused health insurance plan for cancer with benefits that cater to your health needs and risk mitigation. It covers all types of cancer except skin cancers. In India, the largest number of cancer related deaths in men occur because of lung and oral cancer whereas the female population is highly susceptible to cervical and breast cancer.
1. The icancer insurance plan does not offer any maturity benefit
2. The lump sum benefit on diagnosis, protect your income and saving
3. Stage based benefit payment
4. The plan can be bought online and come with tax benefit under section 80 days
5. A plan that covers all prevalent types of cancer except skin and provides payouts at every stage of cancer
6. Besides, in the major stage, the plan taken care of your premium as they are waived off by the insurance
7. The icancer insurance plan does not offer any death benefit
8. Multiple unrelated cancer can be claimed
To be eligible to purchase this Aegon Life icancer Insurance, individuals must be of a certain age when purchasing the policy as well as at the time of maturity. Following are the criteria you must meet of you wish to purchase a cancer insurance plan :
Maximum maturity age
Minimum sum assured
Maximum sum assured
Any applicant who is applying for Aegon Life icancer Insurance, you must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you the cancer insurance plan.
1. Identity proof
2. Age proof
3. Address proof
4. Income proof
6. Aadhar card
7. PAN card
Aegon Life icancer Insurance Highlights
The plan covers all types of cancer ailments and the benefits paid depend on the stage of cancer the policyholder suffers from cancer
There is an inbuilt waiver of premium plan which waives future premiums when the policyholder suffer from a major stage of cancer
The payout increases as the cancer severity Increases
Aegon Life icancer Insurance working
There is no death on maturity benefit under the plan
The premiums are to be paid for the entire duration failing which the plan lapses and no benefits would be payable
On diagnosis of a specified severity of cancer, provided the diagnosis is the first diagnosis in the insured’s life, the benefit depending on the severity of the chosen, the premium would be benefit
1. The iCancer Insurance Plan does not offer any maturity benefits.
2. The iCancer Insurance Plan does not offer any death benefits.
3. In case the life assured is diagnosed with cancer at the Minor Stage of the condition, each claim will offer a benefit equal to 25% of the Sum Assured minus any previously paid claims under the plan. The maximum amount that will be granted per claim cannot exceed Rs.5 lakhs.
4. During the Critical Stage of cancer, the life assured will be eligible for a benefit equal to 150% of the sum assured minus any previously paid claims.
5. During the Major Stage of cancer, the life assured will be eligible for a benefit equal to 100% of the sum assured minus any previously paid claims under the plan.
6. Following the approval of a claim under the Major Stage of cancer, all future premium payments will be waived for the remainder of the policy term, commencing from the next premium due date after the date on which the individual was diagnosed.
The iCancer Insurance plan will not offer any benefit to the life assured under certain circumstances which are as follow:
1. In case of any medical procedure or medical condition resulting directly or indirectly from attempted suicide self imposed injuries
2. In case the life assured suffers from any medical condition procedure as a result of donating any of this organs
3. Pre existing conditions are not covered for first 48 months from policy inception
4. There is a waiting period of 180 days from policy commencement or revival for the coverage of any diagnosis of cancer and corresponding payment
Contact number : 1800 120 4433
Email id : email@example.com
Bank offered Financial Products
The minimum sum assured limit is Rs.10 lakhs of Aegon life iCancer Insurance.
The documents required are Identity proof, age proof, address proof, income proof,photographs,aadhar card, PAN card to get Aegon life icancer insurance.
The minimum age of the applicant is 18 years and maximum age is 65 years to get Aegon Life icancer Insurance.
You can check the status of your policy by either calling the company on the toll free number or emailing them.
No, the icancer insurance plan has no facility for customers to take alone against the policy.
The maximum sum assured limit is Rs.50 lakhs of Aegon life iCancer Insurance.
Yes, an initial period of 180 days is applicable, starting from the date on which the policy commenced for claim to be admissible under the icancer insurance
Know More About
You're eligible for a Aegon Life Icancer Insurance if you:
Are legally adult enough to handle it
Have still got it
Get a regular pay check
Make more than a basic buck
Your eligibility depends on:
Earn more than minimum income required
Maximum allowed Cancer Insurance is Rs. 10K to Rs. 45 lakhs
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Boost your eligibility by:
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Nothing gets done without that paperwork (which we'll happily carry over to the bank for you, no sweat). Here's what you'll need:
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary - slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account