Cancer, the word itself makes you anxious and stressed. Unfortunately the fact is that different types of cancer are diagnosed every single day, making it one of the most common occurring diseases in India. But it comes at a steep price. Do you have the financial ability to take care of these expenses with your savings alone, or will you need to give up your dreams and aspirations to win the battle. Future generali cancer protect plan is a comprehensive individual, non-linked, non-participating cancer protection on cancer plan that provides financial protection on cancer diagnosis. Also, it offers flexibility to choose between lump sum or lump sum plus monthly income option. Future Genenali life insurance is one of the pioneers in the insurance market India. Its cancer protection plan is especially customized to insure policyholders on being diagnosed with cancer. Future Generali cancer protect plan assures them of financial security, while they focus on necessary treatment and recovery.
1. Covers minor as well as major stages of cancer
2. Offers a lump sum benefit on being diagnosed with the disease, depending on its stage
3. In case of minor stage cancer, lump sum benefit can be claimed 4 times up to the sum assured during the policy term for different organs.
4. The pre-decided sum assured is paid in full in case of major stage of cancer
5. Premium payment frequency can be annual or monthly, which can be paid once or throughout the entire duration of the Future Generali Cancer Protect Plan.
1. Free look period : In case you disagree with any of the terms and conditions to the policy, you can return the policy of the company within 15 days of its receipt for cancellation, stating your objections.
2. Complete coverage : Get insured for diagnosis of various stages of cancer.
3. Surrender value : The policy acquires a surrender value immediately after payment. The policyholder may terminate the policy anytime by surrendering the policy for a surrender value.
4. Convenience : You can buy the plan any time anywhere without medical examination.
5. Tax benefits : The premium paid by you is eligible for tax benefit as may be available under the provisions of section 80 days as applicable for further details consult your tax adviser tax benefits are subject to change from time to time.
6. Target grope : For the customers who want to financially protect themselves and their family from the medical and non medical expenses that are incurred in case cancer is diagnosed and save taxes.
1. Minor stage
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Stage I Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Squamous skin cancer spread across organs.
CIS or carcinoma in situ suggests that there is growth in carcinomatous cells.
The diagnosis of this disease should be supported by histopathological report.
2. Major stage
Malignant tumour that is characterized by uncontrolled growth.
Spread of the malignant cells with destruction and invasion of the normal tissues.
Particle diagnosis should be backed up to the malignancy’s histological evidence.
Pathologists must confirm it too lymphoma, leukemia and sarcoma are included under cancer.
1. Minor stage
HIV, AIDS or sexually transmitted diseases.
NBC or nuclear, biological or chemical combination
Intoxication by narcotics or alcohol or drugs that has not been prescribed by any registered medical practitioner.
2. Major stage
Micro carcinoma of bladder.
All tumours that are affected by HIV infection.
Thyroid’s papillary microcarcinoma.
Skin cancer except invasive malignant melanoma.
Before applying for a future generali cancer protection, you should fulfil all basic eligibility criteria as prescribed by the bank. You will get your insurance very soon if you meet all the required eligibility criteria once the documentation is done.
Minimum sum assured
Maximum sum assured
Any applicant who is applying for a future generali cancer protection, you must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you the cancer plan.
1. Identity proof :
2. Age proof
3. Address proof
4. Income proof
6. Aadhar card
7. PAN card
Future Generali Cancer Protect How to Buy
There are following steps to buy a future generali cancer protect policy
1. Go to the quote generation page using the URL.
2. Choose the benefit option, cover amount and period of cover.
3. Based on above parameters along with age and smoking habits, the premium amount will be decided.
4. Fill the online application form and pay your premium online
5. Submit all documents (online)
6. Once the payment is made and all relevant documents are submitted your policy shall be issued post document verification
Future Generali Cancer Protect How to Claim
Following is the claim procedure for Future Generali Cancer Protect Plan:
Intimate Future Generali Life Insurance Company on being diagnosed of cancer
Submit essential documents for thorough verification of their authenticity
The insurance company notifies you of its decision and then processes the reimbursement accordingly
1. Premium guarantee
2. Waiting period
3. Survival period
5. Revival period
7. Pre-existing conditions
8. Nomination and assignment
1. Regular premium : Annual and Monthly
2. Single premium: One Time payment
Customer number: 18001022355
Email id: email@example.com
Bank offered Financial Product
Future Generali Cancer Protect Plan is a comprehensive Individual, Non-Linked, Non-Participating Cancer Protection Plan that provides financial protection on Cancer diagnosis. Also, it offers flexibility to choose between lump sum or lump sum plus monthly income option. This plan not only gives payouts but also waiver of premium for 3 years, or till the end of the policy term, whichever is earlier, on diagnosis of minor stage cancer.
The minimum sum assured limit is Rs.10 lakhs of future generali Cancer protection.
Future generali cancer protect plan is a comprehensive individual, non-linked, non-participating cancer protection on cancer plan that provides financial protection on cancer diagnosis. Also, it offers flexibility to choose between lump sum or lump sum plus monthly income option.
The minimum age of the applicant is 18 years and maximum age is 65 years to get a future generali cancer protection.
The premium paid by you is eligible for tax benefit as may be available under the provisions of section 80 days as applicable for further details consult your tax adviser tax benefits are subject to change from time to time.
Regular premium: annual and monthly
Single premium: One Time payment
The documents required of Identity proof, age proof, address proof, income proof, photographs, aadhar card, PAN card to get a future generali cancer protect.
The customer care contact number is 18001022355 of future generali cancer protection.
The maximum sum assured limit is Rs.40 lakhs of future generali cancer protect
No maturity benefit and death benefit allowed under this plan.
Know More About
You're eligible for a Future Generali Cancer Protect if you:
Are legally adult enough to handle it
Have still got it
Get a regular pay check
Make more than a basic buck
Your eligibility depends on:
Earn more than minimum income required
Maximum allowed Cancer Insurance is Rs. 10K to Rs. 45 lakhs
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Boost your eligibility by:
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Nothing gets done without that paperwork (which we'll happily carry over to the bank for you, no sweat). Here's what you'll need:
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary - slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account