One such dreaded disease is cancer. You need not have a family history to be diagnosed with this critical disease. It is quite unpredictable, who and when someone may be gripped with this critical illness. In case, your treating doctor recommends a certain line of treatment. in case you are busy getting a treatment and there is a loss of income. With cancer insurance plans, one can cover the various costs with respect to the diagnosis of cancer, treatment, hospitalization, chemotherapy, radiation, surgery. The very mention of the word “cancer” evokes very strong emotions of fear, pain and loss. Instances of cancer have become so common, right now that most people have someone in their circle of friends and family who are going through or have gone through the struggle against malignant tumor.
1. Financial security
2. Tax benefits under section 80 D
3. The insurance policy offers cover for newborn babies in the family
4. Waiver of premium benefit
5. Waiver of premium benefit is case of diagnosis of early stage cancer
6. HDFC life cancer care offers lump sum benefit on detection of early and major cancer
7. Simplified issuance process without medicals
8. Regular income for 5 years only under platinum option
HDFC ERGO Cancer Insurance Why you need this plan
1. Cancer can affect anyone, anything
2. Cancer cases are only expected to rise
3. Staying financially prepared is half the battle won
4. There is an alarming increase in cancer cases in India and around the world
Before applying for an ERGO Cancer Insurance from the HDFC Bank, you should fulfil all basic eligibility criteria as prescribed by the bank. You will get your insurance very soon if you meet all the required eligibility criteria once the documentation is done.
28 to 75 years
Minimum sum assured
Maximum sum assured
Any applicant who is applying for a HDFC ERGO Cancer Insurance, you must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you the cancer plan.
1. Identity proof
2. Age proof
3. Address proof
4. Income proof
6. Aadhar card
7. PAN card
1. Emergency ambulance cover for Rs.2000 per instance of hospitalization
2. Per and post hospitalization expenses for 30 and 60 days respectively
3. Hospitalization and day care treatment for cancer
1. Adventure sport injuries
2. Self-inflicted injuries
3. Treatment of obesity or cosmetic surgery
4. Participation in defense operations
5. Venereal or sexually transmitted diseases
HDFC ERGO Cancer Insurance Plan Options
HDFC ERGO cancer insurance opt for of three options
Silver : The plan provides a sum insured of Rs.3 to 5 lakh and acts as needful support to deal with the growing medical bills. There are no caps on room rent, free health check-up every tear and much more.
Gold : It is a simple yet effective healthcare product which aims to serve your health care needs for over a decade by offering a sum insured ranging from Rs.7.5 to 15 lakhs.
Platinum : This plan is rightly designed for those who want maximum coverage with a sum insured from Rs.7.5 to15 lakhs. It effectively reduces the high financial burden.
Customer Number :1800 2666 400
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank offered Financial Product
Cancer insurance in a type of supplemental health insurance that is meant to manage the risks associated with the cancer disease and its numerous manifestations. Cancer insurance is a relatively new trend within the insurance industry at large.
HDFC ERGO cancer insurance minimum age limit 18 years
Adders proof, aadhar card, PAN card, age proof, income proof, identity proof etc documents are required for HDFC ERGO Cancer insurance.
In case of a claim under the police, you should contact us on our helpline number.
You can avail up to Rs.50000 as tax benefit under ‘section 80 day.
You can choose from sum insured ranging from Rs.5 lakh Rs.7.5 lakh and Rs.10 lakh.
HDFC ERGO cancer insurance maximum age limit 65 years
The minimum sum assured is Rs10 lakh and maximum sum assured is Rs.40 lakh of HDFC ERGO Cancer Insurance.
Know More About
You're eligible for a Hdfc Ergo Cancer Insurance if you:
Are legally adult enough to handle it
Have still got it
Get a regular pay check
Make more than a basic buck
Your eligibility depends on:
Earn more than minimum income required
Maximum allowed Cancer Insurance is Rs. 10K to Rs. 45 lakhs
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Boost your eligibility by:
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Nothing gets done without that paperwork (which we'll happily carry over to the bank for you, no sweat). Here's what you'll need:
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary - slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account