ICICI prudential cancer is a twin-benefit cancer insurance plan by ICICI prudential life insurance that secures you financially during cancer treatment as well as heart ailments at affordable premiums. You get the complete freedom to get treated at a hospital of your choice. It waives off future premiums after diagnosis of even minor conditions of cancer or heart for the full police term. ICICI prudential cancer has been created keeping in mind the need for comprehensive protection against listed conditions of cancer and heart ailment at competitive prices to ensure that these two biggest killers in the country are tackled effectively.
1. Large amount of Sum Assured at a very nominal amount of premium.
2. Receive Monthly Payouts once you are diagnosed with Cancer Disease.
3. Enjoy discounts on Premium if you take a comprehensive coverage under the same policy.
4. The company will reimburse the bill amount of any hospital if you are admitted for the treatment.
5. Waiver of Premium if you become permanently disabled.
6. Enjoy No Claim Bonus of 10% every year.
7. There is no need for the Co-Payment.
8. Enjoy Tax Deductions Under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961.
Now you must see how this plan will benefit you if you are diagnosed with Cancer Disease. Know all the benefits of this plan and then apply accordingly.
1. High Reimbursement at a Low Premium
This insurance plan covers the risk of cancer disease at a very low premium and gives you a high insurance cover.
2. Payout Benefits
In the ICICI Prudential Cancer protect plan, the company will give you a payout if you are diagnosed with the disease.
3. Discount on Premiums
This plan has the option to cover your spouse or dear ones under the same health insurance plan. It will give comprehensive coverage to you and your dear ones. You will get a discount of 5% on the combined premium amount that you will pay for the first year.
4. Choose any Hospital for the Treatment
In this insurance plan, you can get the treatment at any hospital of your choice and the company will reimburse the expenses done on any hospital.
5. Extra Income Benefits
It is obvious that if you are going for a major treatment of cancer disease, your monthly income gets disturbed. So the company will pay you 1% of the sum assured every month for 5 years to compensate for the loss that is occurring due to income cut off.
6. No Claim Bonus
The amount of the sum assured will increase by 10% every year if you don’t make any claim. This is known as no claim bonus.
7. No Part-Payment
In the ICICI Prudential Cancer Plan, the company will reimburse all the medical expenses incurred after the diagnosis of the disease. There is no need for the co-payment by the insured.
8. Waiver of Premium Benefit
If in case you are diagnosed with a minor condition or become permanently disabled then all the remaining premiums will be waived off.
Before applying for a ICICI Prudential Cancer Insurance, you should fulfil all basic eligibility criteria as prescribed by the bank. You will get your insurance very soon if you meet all the required eligibility criteria once the documentation is done.
Age at entry (age as on last birthday)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 65 years
Maximum maturity age (age as on last birthday)
Minimum: 23 years
Maximum: 75 years
Single Pay: 5 years
Regular Pay: 5 to 40 years
Premium payment option
Single Pay, Regular Pay
Premium payment term
Single Pay: Single
Regular Pay: Same as Policy Term
Minimum Sum Assured
Maximum Sum Assured
Premium Payment modes
Single, Yearly, Half-yearly and Monthly
Any applicant who is applying for ICICI Prudential Cancer Insurance , you must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you the cancer insurance.
1. Identity proof
2. Age proof
3. Address proof
4. Income proof
6. Aadhar card
7. PAN card
ICICI Prudential Cancer Insurance Why Choose
There are following reason to choose ICICI Prudential Cancer Insurance these are :
1. Get paid on diagnosis, without any hospital bills.
2. Get treated at any hospital without restrictions.
3. No premiums payments after diagnosis of minor conditions or permanent disability due to an accident.
4. Cover your spouse and get 5% off on first premium
1. ICICI Prudential cancer insurance
With the 97% claim settlement ratio the company is one of the best players in the industry which pays the entire claim amount. For the same, you have to submit the required medical records. The company ensures to fulfill all promises made to their customers and secure the future of its customers quickly and efficiently.
There are three steps for making a claim if you are diagnosed with any kind of Cancer Disease
1. Informing the Company
You can inform the company about the disease through the following modes:-
Visit the ICICI Prudential Branches
Online Claim through the Company’s Website
Send an SMS ICLAIM Policy Number to 56767.
Make a Call on the Toll-Free Number- 1860-2667766.
2. Claim Processing
Once you have informed the company the claim assessor will ask for the related documents and verify it as per the policy’s terms and conditions. The field investigating officer will also check all the necessary documents.
3. Decision and Payouts
If the company finds that all the documents are authentic and fulfills the terms and conditions then your claim will be passed. The company will transfer the sum of money into your account either through ECS or NEFT.
ICICI Prudential Cancer Insurance Why Buy
Protect yourself against cancer disease with the following reasons i.e.
1. Receive fixed pay-out based on severity of condition, irrespective of actual billing
2. Waiver of future premiums on Minor cancer or Minor heart conditions and even on permanent disability
3. Safeguard yourself against increasing health expenses, by opting for Increasing Cover Benefit which increases your cover every year
4. Option to enhance your protection by selecting additional covers like Hospital Benefit and Income Benefit
5. Get pay-out from this plan, in addition to payment from any other medical plans
6. Tax benefits will apply to the premiums paid and benefits received as per the prevailing tax laws
There certain conditions of the disease that are covered in the cancer insurance plan and they are divided into minor and major conditions.
1. Minor condition for cancer
2. Major conditions for cancer
Contact number: 1860 266 7766
Email id: [email protected]
Bank offered Financial Product
The minimum sum assured limit is Rs.2 lakhs of ICICI prudential Cancer Insurance.
The documents required of Identity proof, age proof, address proof, income proof, photographs, aadhar card, PAN card to get a ICICI prudential cancer insurance
The minimum age of the applicant is 18 years and maximum age is 65 years to get a ICICI prudential Cancer Insurance.
The claim process of ICICI Prudential Cancer Insurance are :
Decision & payout
The contact number is 1860 266 7766 of ICICI prudential cancer insurance.
The entitled to receive a claim benefit the nominee, the proposer, assignee, life assured.
Either a fresh nomination or the existing nomination can be changed to a new nominee by the annuitant at any time during the term if the policy by an endorsement on the back of the policy.
The maximum sum assured limit is Rs.50 lakhs of ICICI prudential Cancer Insurance.
Know More About
You're eligible for a Icici Prudential Cancer Insurance if you:
Are legally adult enough to handle it
Have still got it
Get a regular pay check
Make more than a basic buck
Your eligibility depends on:
Earn more than minimum income required
Maximum allowed Cancer Insurance is Rs. 10K to Rs. 45 lakhs
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Boost your eligibility by:
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Nothing gets done without that paperwork (which we'll happily carry over to the bank for you, no sweat). Here's what you'll need:
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary - slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account