Everyone loves police that provide additional benefits without having to procure separate plans for the same. The cancer plan by PNB metlife is a policy that cancer providers not just health care protect but also a life cover, making this plan one of the most sought after policies available in the market today individuals will also receive a balance of all the premiums that have been paid upon plan maturity. This non-participating, non-linked health insurance plan is made in such a way that individuals receive comprehensive cover against heart diseases and all stages of cancer. The best part of this plan is that female policyholders can avail special benefits such as coverage for female specific cancer at reduced rates.
1. Lump sum benefit
2. Premium waiver benefit
3. Maturity benefit
4. Death/terminal illness benefit
5. Surrender benefit
1. Female specific cancer covered at preferential rates
2. Availability of claiming tax deduction for premiums paid in the plan
3. Return of premium option available in the plan
4. Flexibility to choose 10,15 or 20 years of policy term by the customer
5. Optional monthly income benefit in case of case of severe stage claim
PNB Metlife Cancer Insurance Not Covered
1. If the policyholder only has heart cover policy in force, then no type of cancer will be covered in the heart policy and vice versa
2. Only are claim is admissible under each illness heart cover and cancer cover under each of the stage
3. Total and cumulative liability of the insurer for the payment of claim without exceed the sum insured as specified in the police document
4. If two claims are made simultaneously for two different stages then claim of the highest stage will be considered
Before applying for a PNB Metlife Cancer Insurance, you should fulfil all basic eligibility criteria as prescribed by the bank. You will get your insurance very soon if you meet all the required eligibility criteria once the documentation is done.
Minimum entry age
Maximum entry age
Maximum age at maturity
Minimum term of the policy
Maximum term of the policy
Minimum Rider Sum Assured
Maximum Rider Sum Assured
Any applicant who is applying for PNB Metlife Cancer Insurance , you must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you the cancer insurance.
1. Identity proof
2. Age proof
3. Address proof
4. Income proof
6. Aadhar card
7. PAN card
With the penetration of technology and the internet in the insurance industry customers can use an online premium calculator to know the premium payable in the plan. This way the customer can know the amount of accordingly plan their premiums payouts and ensure the policy stays in force at all times. The premium calculator can be accessed online on the page which gives details about the PNB cancer insurance.
PNB Metlife Cancer Insurance Claim Process
1. Online method
Log in to your account on the PNB metlife
Provide the necessary details and documents
Verify all the details
Submit the information
2. Offline method
You will have to visit the insurance company’s office and collect the claim from, after you're done filling the claim from, you will have to submit copies and originals of the various listed documents. Once the documents are accepted, you will get a receipt with a reference number, you will have to contact their customer support team with the reference number to know the status of your order.
A police holder can choose any of the following modes for premium payment
Payroll savings program
Customer number : 1800 425 6969
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Offered Financial Product
The minimum sum assured limit is Rs.5 lakhs of PNB Metlife Cancer Insurance.
Ther are two methods to claim br intimated to PNB Metlife Cancer Insurance i.e. :
Yes, you can appoint more than one nominee. In case any money is to be paid to the nominees it will be paid equally to the opted nominees.
A policy holder can choose any of the following modes for premium payment
Payroll savings program
The documents required are Identity proof, age proof, address proof, income proof, photographs, aadhar card, PAN card to get a PNB metlife cancer insurance.
The contact number 1800 425 6969 of PNB metlife cancer insurance.
The minimum age of the applicant is 18 years and maximum age is 65 years to get a PNB Metlife Cancer Insurance.
The maximum sum assured limit is Rs.50 lakhs of PNB Metlife Cancer Insurance.
Know More About
You're eligible for a Pnb Metlife Cancer Insurance if you:
Are legally adult enough to handle it
Have still got it
Get a regular pay check
Make more than a basic buck
Your eligibility depends on:
Earn more than minimum income required
Maximum allowed Cancer Insurance is Rs. 10K to Rs. 45 lakhs
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Boost your eligibility by:
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Nothing gets done without that paperwork (which we'll happily carry over to the bank for you, no sweat). Here's what you'll need:
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary - slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account