Reliance car insurance is one of the best insurance companies with over 139 offices established across the country. A part of Reliance Group, Reliance car insurance offers a wide range of products in the insurance sector like motor, travel, health, and others. Reliance group has been one of the finest companies renowned for maintaining high quality and standards because of which it also received accolades for its quality management system and fine products. Car insurance comes to rescue when an uncertain event comes up and damages our dream car. Saving our hard-earned money, an insurance policy also saves us from the mental stress that one has to go through when such incidents take place. Not just the damage caused to the car, the Reliance Car Insurance, covers other costs like repair, personal accident cover to deal with hospital expenses, covers you for any third party liability, sudden breakdown, etc. Reliance car insurance policy is one good option to opt for.
Since an insurance policy is all about protecting the interest of the policyholder, Reliance car insurance provides several benefits
1. Instant policy issuance through online purchase
2. It offers insurance cover for both private and commercial vehicles.
3. It also offers a wide variety of add-on covers
4. Go sassle free- an easy and convenient approach
5. Assisting the policyholders in times of emergency and provide them roadside assistance round the clock
6. 24X7 Roadside Assistance
7. Quick settlement of claims to ease out the insurance experience of the policyholders
8. Get attractive discounts and enjoy your ride
9. Go online and get an instant policy issuance
10. No documentation required.
11. Reliance car insurance policy online is quick and seamless
12. Enjoy prompt assistance in more than 3800 garages
Any applicant who is applying for a Reliance Car Insurance, you must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you the car insurance.
1. Duly signed claim from
2. RC of the vehicle with original keys
3. Copy of driving license
4. Policy documents (original)
5. FIR (in case of theft)
6. PAN card, driving license and registration certificates.
Reliance car insurance offers 3 types of discounts
Member of Automobile Association- If the policyholder is a member of the Automobile Association, the Reliance car insurance offers a good discount.
No Claim Bonus- If the policyholder has not claimed the insurance in a year, a no claim bonus is offered up to the maximum of 50% depending upon the years of no claims.
Voluntary excess- Reliance car insurance offers a good discount if the policyholder agrees for a higher proportion of voluntary excess.
If you have bought the insurance policy from Turtlemint, then you can renew your policy as well
Enter your vehicle registration number
Enter details asked like vehicle type, claims made in the previous policy
You have to enter the existing policy details after clicking on the ‘instant renewal’
Check the details of the premium
Make a payment online through your debit/credit card or net banking
Reliance Car Insurance Add- On- Cover
By paying an additional amount of premium, a customer can opt for additional Add-on covers in the base plan to enhance the coverage on the vehicle. The following three types of additional covers are available under the Reliance Car Insurance plan :
1. Personal accident cover bundle
This bundle provides coverage to the policyholder against a personal loss like damage to the car, permanent disability or death, irrespective of the driver.
2. EMI protection
Reliance car insurance covers up to 3 EMI’s of the vehicle if the vehicle is in the authorized garage for repairs for more than 30 days.
3. Daily Allowance
This add-on cover helps the policyholder when the vehicle is in repair and takes more than 3 days. This add-on cover compensates the policyholder and provides a daily allowance, during the time when the vehicle is under repair with authorized network garage.
4. Consumable cover
This add-on covers the expenses of the consumable items like nuts-bolts, grease, lubricants, screws, clips, bearings, AC gas, distilled water, engine oil, brake oil, fuel filter, oil filter, etc.
5. Zero Depreciation
Depreciation is the reduction in the value of the vehicle due to wear and tear. This add-on cover protects you against loss of depreciation and compensates the policyholder for depreciation except for tyre and tubes.
6. No Claim Bonus Retention
No Claim Bonus retention add-on cover helps in retaining the no claim bonus even if you make a claim. This add-on cover comes to the rescue when the policyholder has a higher percentage of no claim bonus and the policyholder needs to claim for own damage.
7. Car key cover
This cover simply protects you if you lose your vehicle keys and compensates you for the expenses that you incur for replacement or repairing your lost key or lock.
The following emergency situations are covered in Reliance car insurance plan:
1. Insurance covers almost all natural disasters and calamities like fire, earthquake, self-ignition, flood
2. Man-made losses such as theft, burglary, riot, terrorism, etc. are covered
3. Accidental Coverage includes the owner-driver as well as registered driver
4. Third party legal liability covers loss of property and injury or death of any person due to an accident caused by the car
5. Electrical, electronic, and non-electrical fittings are also insured
The following emergency situations are not covered in Reliance car insurance plan:
1. Normal wear and tear of the car is not covered
2. Mechanical and electrical breakdown is not paid
3. The policy does not cover nuclear risk or damage due to war
4. Insurance is not valid if the driver is driving without a license or is under the influence of drug or alcohol or other intoxicating substance
5. Original loss is paid for while the consequential loss is not covered
Reliance Car Insurance Claim Process
The following claim process of reliance car insurance is :
1. Intimate your claim and note/retain your claim intimation number.
2. Surveyor details will be sent to you on the phone
3. Arrange for Towing of Vehicle to nearest/network Garages.
4. Claim form along with the relevant documents has to be submitted with the surveyor during inspection.
5. Surveyor and/or garage gives an estimate of repairs with details of what is covered and not covered.
6. The repair work starts post customer consent and post completion of repair a resurvey is done.
7. Customer pays for non approved expenses/deductible and takes delivery of the vehicle
Contact number : 1800-3009
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bank offered Financial Product
Reliance Car Insurance a part of Reliance Group, Reliance car insurance offers a wide range of products in the insurance sector like motor, travel, health, and others. Reliance group has been one of the finest companies renowned for maintaining high quality and standards because of which it also received accolades for its quality management system and fine products.
You can go for the online renewal on the website of the company. To renew the policy online you need to provide current policy details, such as policy number, Name, Vehicle registration number, e-mail address, and contact details. Then you can have a premium calculation and if you proceed for the payment it will carry you to the payment gateways. As soon as you pay the premium, your policy is renewed.
Submit the policy documents with surrender form at the nearest branch. Upon successful proceeding, the refund is deposited directly in your bank account and the policy stand cancelled.
You can check the policy status online, with username and password in the Login tab, on the home page.
Duly signed claim form
RC of the vehicle with original keys
Copy of driving license
Policy documents (original)
FIR (in case of theft)
PAN card, driving license and registration certificates
The toll-free number of Reliance Car Insurance is 1800-3009 and email id email@example.com.
You will get 15 lakhs for personal accident coverage in Reliance Car Insurance.
Know More About
You're eligible for a Reliance Car Insurance if you:
Are legally adult enough to handle it
Have still got it
Get a regular pay check
Make more than a basic buck
Your eligibility depends on:
Earn more than minimum income required
Maximum allowed Car Insurance is Rs. 10K to Rs. 45 lakhs
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Boost your eligibility by:
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Nothing gets done without that paperwork (which we'll happily carry over to the bank for you, no sweat). Here's what you'll need:
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary - slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account