Madhya Pradesh Muft Cycle Vitran Yojana
Madhya Pradesh Government to motivate and promote primary education in the state has introduced Cycle Distribution Scheme. The state Government considering the fact that many students have discontinued their studies because their schools are far away from their homes and they can’t afford any transportation services has come up with this scheme. Distributing free cycles is called Muft Cycle Vitran Yojana. It will surely lessen the difficulties faced by the poor children who have to travel a long distance to reach their schools.
Muft Cycle Vitran Yojana- Benefits
- Under the Muft Cycle Vitran Scheme, the State Government will provide the students with an amount of Rs.2400/- and they can use this money to purchase a cycle of their like.
- In case, if the cycle cost above Rs.2400/- the students have to pay for the rest.
- The State Government has initiated this scheme mainly for the students of rural areas. The students living in villages will be benefitted with this scheme as there are no higher secondary schools set up. A cycle will help them to go to schools in other cities and villages.
Muft Cycle Vitran Yojana– Documents Required
- Student’s Aadhar Card
- Student’s 8th Class Mark Sheet
- Address Proof of the Student
- Family Income Certificate
- Permanent Residential Address Proof
- Passport Size Photographs
Muft Cycle Vitran Yojana– Eligibility Criteria
- Students studying in Class 9 are eligible for this scheme
- There is no caste barrier under this scheme. Students from all categories can apply
- The student must belong to the rural sector of the State
- The student can apply for the scheme by filling the application form which can be availed from Panchayat Raj Office
- The duly filled application form has to be submitted to the respective office
Muft Cycle Vitran Yojana– Apply Online
- You can apply for this scheme by visiting your nearest Panchayati Raj Office
- You can get detailed information about the scheme through this link
The Madhya Pradesh Free Cycle Yojana is mainly designated to girl child education. Due to long distance, parents restrain their daughters from going to schools and educational institutions. This scheme will provide a subsidy benefit of Rs.2400/- for purchasing a new bicycle and will encourage the parents to send their daughter for higher studies.