Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan
In the hard times when health takes an unfortunate turn, a sufficient amount of money to fund the medical expenses is not something which everyone has. To the light on which, Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana is a scheme that enables economically challenged groups to avail affordable health insurance and get access to treatment packages for various diseases incurred Covid.
About Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Yojana
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima is a scheme launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot. This scheme is constructed to cater affordable health insurance to the financially weaker sections of the society.
Under this scheme, the eligible individuals get health insurance of Rs 5 lacs in which they can enjoy 1576 treatment packages and various medical expenses. Individuals only pay Rs 850 as annual insurance premium under this scheme and get access to treatments at affiliated government and private hospitals.
Benefits of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021
- Individuals are offered health insurance of Rs 5 lacs.
- Under the CM Chiranjeevi Yojana, individuals will only have to pay a premium of Rs 850 annually.
- Beneficiaries will be provided with 1576 treatment packages for many kinds of diseases including Covid.
- Beneficiaries will get the treatment in government as well as the private hospitals that are affiliated to this scheme.
- The scheme will also cover the medical expenses for 5 days before hospitalisation and till 15 days of discharge.
- Everyone in the eligible family can enjoy this scheme.
- Beneficiaries will get cashless treatment at hospitals affiliated to the scheme.
- Easy and fast application process with minimum documentation.
Who Can Apply for Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021
Not everyone is eligible for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme 2021. This scheme is designed specially to provide health insurance to the individuals below the poverty line.
The following can apply for CM Chiranjeevi Yojana:
- SECC 2011 Registered Families
- NFSA Card Holders
- All Department Samvida Workers
- Small Farmers
- All other Janadhar Card Holder Families
Documents Required for Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021
Below are the documents required for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- Bank account statement
Apply For Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021
The eligible individuals can apply for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan opting from the following methods:
- Apply at e-Mitra
You can visit the nearest e-Mitra to apply for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021. Carry all the documents required for the registration of this scheme.
- Apply on Website
You can apply for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan on your own. All you need to do is visit the official website health.rajasthan.gov.in and create an account on SSO portal.
You have to select the category which you fall into. Then you can start filling out the application along with your e-signature and documentation.
Now that you have submitted the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan application form, know that it will be evaluated by the authorities. The details in the application form will be cross-checked by the officials after which a link of status will be activated in the dashboard.
Through this status link, you will be able to check the status of your Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana application. You will be able to see which status the application process is on. You can use this link anytime you want and know whether your application is approved or rejected.
- Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan
- About Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Yojana
- Benefits of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021
- Who Can Apply for Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021
- Documents Required for Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021
- Apply For Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021