Pradhan Mantri Petroleum Panchayat Yojana by the Indian Government is launched as the backup scheme for Pradhan Mantri Ujjawala Yojana. In this post, we will discuss the benefits of the scheme, various aspects, and the key points.
Earlier this year in January, Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, the Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas, inaugurated this yojana. The scheme was launched with the main objective of providing LPG Gas Cylinders by replacing traditional methods to the village households. Similar was the objective of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjawala Yojana and hence, is also known as its sister scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Petroleum Panchayat Yojana Key Features-
- The objective of the scheme is to provide gas cylinders to every village households in India
- Under this scheme, Asha Workers, NGOs, and other organizations will connect the eligible beneficiaries to Petroleum Panchayat Yojana to make sure that every beneficiary gets the gas connection
- The Government will create 1 lakh LPG Panchayats all across the nation
- It works in a way that 1 particular Petroleum Panchayat will include around 100 LPG users
- The Panchayat members will work together to share their issues and experiences. Some problems will be resolved following the essential steps while the major ones will be forwarded to higher authorities for resolution
Pradhan Mantri Petroleum Panchayat Yojana is a PAN India Program aimed at providing LPG connections to all villages across the nation. It is launched as the backup scheme to ensure that all the eligible beneficiaries are benefitted with this scheme. On the other hand, the LPG Panchayats will help in ensuring that the beneficiaries are actively participating in the scheme in order to avail LPG cylinders.
If you want more information regarding this scheme, keep visiting this page.