- Company is engaged in the business of advertising the financial products on its Application to the Advisors to enable them to promote the same to End-Customers. For more information about the products please go through the Application.
Company collects the following Information from the Advisor for the following purposes:
a. Information collected and purpose it is collected for
- Access to location – to enable the Advisor to use the Application.
- Biometric Access (face-scan, fingerprint scan) and screen lock to enable Advisor to access the Application.
- mobile number registered on UPI payment system – for remitting payment of the
- WhatsApp permission for sending a notification, for sharing leads and product related information, messages, invite links etc.
- Contacts - To enable advisor to add new End-Customers to the Application.
- Aadhar number - for KYC compliance.
- PAN number - for KYC compliance.
- Address as per Aadhar – for KYC compliance.
- Bank details – to remit the payment
- Paytm Mobile No. – to remit the payment
- Email ID - for communication purposes
- Camera - To enable the advisor to take pictures for the purposes of the Application
- Photo Gallery – To enable the advisor to upload a profile photo
- Educational Certificates – For verifying the advisor’s educational qualification for making them an insurance agent.
- Point Of Sales License (IRDAI) – For verifying the POS license holder
- Such other ancillary details connected to the aforesaid.
Company collects the following information from the End Customer for the following purposes:
- Mobile No. – To register end-customer details on the Application before they can proceed to apply to the Products on the Application.
- PAN no. – For KYC compliance and to register end-customer details on the Application before they can proceed to apply to the Products on the Application.
- Name as per Aadhaar Card – for KYC compliance and to register end-customer details on the Application before they can proceed to apply to the Products on the Application.
- Email Address – for communication purposes to register end-customer details on the Application before they can proceed to apply to the Products on the Application.
- Pin-code - To register end-customer details on the Application before they can proceed to apply to the Products on the Application.
Purpose of collecting information
While the specific purposes are covered above, the generic statement of purpose is as mentioned below:
- To enable Advisor and End Customer to use the Application
- To enable the Advisor to withdraw the amount from the bank.
- To facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
- To undertake research and analytics for offering or improving the products/services and their security and service quality;
- To check and process Advisor’s requirements or instructions or requests received from End Customers and/or Advisors in respect of the products.
- To share with Advisor, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions including the Application’s terms and conditions.
- To verify identity and to provide products to the Advisor.
- To carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by the Company.
- To undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models.
- To conduct audits and for record-keeping purposes.
- To comply with the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders/regulatory directives.
- To allow Advisors to sign-up or set-up their account with Company.
- To initiate legal action in case of breach by Advisor .
- The Information is collected for Company to understand the kind of Advisor and End Customers accessing Company Application.
- The Information is collected for Company to understand the Advisor and End Customer behaviour and to customize or modify or enhance its services accordingly.
- The information is collected for the End Customers to explore and apply for Products listed on the Application.
- Reasonable safety practices as per Indian standards are enabled on the Application (and the Company Application is encrypted), the electronic and physical databases to protect the data collected by Company and to prevent unauthorized access to third parties.
- The Authorised Personnel will be provided access to the data only on a need to know basis and with an obligation cast on them to protect the confidentiality of such data.
- Company will not share User personal information with third parties without User permission unless Company’s ownership changes or Company merge’s or enters into a joint-venture with another party; or Company is required to do so under any law, or in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
- Company does not knowingly collect personal and sensitive information from persons aged below 18 years.
- In case Advisor wishes to obtain a copy of their personal information or wants to delete or update their personal information or withdraw their consent to publish their Information or if the Advisor has any grievance pertaining to the Company’s Application then such person can contact Company’s grievance officer Mr. Soumitra Bhadra by sending an email or mobile no regarding their request to [email protected] (+91-88263-74497) with the subject line as "Acceleration of grievance". Upon satisfactorily ascertaining the credentials of the person seeking the information, Company shall with the Advisor’s cooperation, assist them in redressing the grievance or request in a timebound manner. Further, it is clarified that in the event the Advisor withdraws their consent to publish their Information or makes a request of above-mentioned nature in the manner specified above, Company shall at its sole discretion have the rights to disable or restrict or block such Advisor’s registration or access to the Application.
- While Company has taken appropriate steps for the security and protection of Application, however, Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal data for reasons outside its control, such as hacking, social engineering, cyber terrorism, espionage by third parties, or any events by way of force majeure such as sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war or acts of government.