Syndicate Bank, is one of the oldest commercial banks in India. This bank offers a range of credit products to its customers which includes a single credit card. Unlike other banks, Syndicate is a bank that offers one credit card in different variants. Out of many rewards and perks to bag from the Syndicate bank credit card, no joining and renewal fee is favorite to many customers.
Syndicate Bank Credit Cards Highlights
|Interest Charge||2% per month (24% per annum)|
|Interest Free Credit Period||20-50 days|
|Cash Withdrawal Limit||15% for classic cards and 25% for gold cards|
|Non-payment Charges||2.5% per month|
|Minimum Due||10% of the total amount due|
Features and Benefits of Syndicate Bank Credit Card
There are plenty of credit cards with attractive rewards, cashbacks and many other benefits. What makes them different from each other is your purpose of using a credit card and the kind of benefits you are hunting for. Read on the features and benefits of Syndicate bank credit card to know what it brings your way.
- Variants : Unlike other banks, Syndicate bank only offers a single credit card to the customers. However, this card features three variants: Gold, Classic and Rupay. These cards come with the signature and photograph of the cardholder.
- No Annual Fee : This is a sound-good feature of a Synd credit card. The credit card by Syndicate bank does not cost any renewal, joining and entrance fee. This credit card allows you to enjoy zero annual charges for a lifetime.
- Cash Advance : You can use the Syndicate credit card for cash withdrawals. With over a million ATMs across the globe, the Synd card allows you to enjoy cash advance at concessional rates.
- Low Interest Rates : Syndicate credit card offers you affordable interest rates on your revolving credit that starts at 2% per month (24% per annum). However, if you default on your payment, the interest rate will be hiked to 2.5% per month.
- Rewards Program : As per the Syndicate credit card reward program, you earn reward points on using the credit card. For Rs 200, you get 1 reward point.
- Interest-Free Credit Period : Syndicate bank credit card comes with a free credit period that ranges from 20 days to 50 days. This interest free credit period depends on the date of transaction.
- Add-On Cards :Do you want an add-on card for your family member? Syndicate credit card offers you the supplementary card which you can get for your family member of above 18 years of age.
- Lost Liability Cover : What if you lost your Synd credit card? Well, the bank will offer you a lost liability cover of up to Rs 1000, given that you report the loss to the bank.
- Global Recognition : Over 9 lakh merchants in India accept the Syndicate bank credit card and it is accepted by more than 300 million merchants across the world.
Syndicate Bank Credit Card Reward Program
As per the rewards program by Syndicate credit card, you earn 1 reward point on your spend of Rs 200. In order to redeem these reward points, you should have at least 500 points. You can redeem these points either as a payment of credit card renewal fee or encashment. You will be credited an amount of Rs 0.50 per reward point. For reward redemption, you can contact the bank customer service.
Syndicate Credit Card Eligibility
The Syndicate bank has certain eligibility criteria that has to be met by the applicants in order to fetch the Synd credit card. Below are listed the requirements as per the Syndicate Bank credit card eligibility which you must take a look at before you apply for the credit card:
- The minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years. Those of below this age cannot apply.
- The maximum age of Salaried individuals should not exceed 60 years.
- The maximum age of Self employed individuals should not exceed 65 years.
- The maximum age of Salaried individuals should not exceed 75 years.
- The annual income of salaried applicants, pensioners and senior citizens should be at least Rs 60,000.
- If the applicant is a self-employed individual, your annual income should be at least Rs 1 lakh.
- The applicants should have a PAN card.
- The applicant who is a NRI or a foreign national working in India is eligible for this credit card, The applicant should have a bank account with the bank and must meet all the terms and conditions.
Documents Required for Syndicate Credit Card
You need to make sure you have all the documents that you need to submit with your application to apply for a Syndicate credit card. Here are the required documents for Syndicate bank credit cards for different categories of applicants:
|Documents||Salaried Individuals||Self Employed Individuals|
|ID Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID||Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID|
|Address Proof||PAN Card, Driving Licence, Electricity Bill, Water Bill||PAN Card, Driving Licence, Electricity Bill, Water Bill|
|Income Proof||Salary Slips, Bank Statements, Form 16. IT Returns||Salary Slips, Bank Statements, Form 16. IT Returns|
|Other Important Documents||PAN Card, Passport-size Photographs||PAN Card, Passport-size Photographs|
- If you are an NRI, you will be required to submit the copy of your Passport and VISA. Apart from that you will have to submit the proof of your residence abroad along with the address proof, identity proof and the proof of income.
- If you are a customer from the pre-approved category such as Term Deposit Customers, Housing Loan Customers, Four Wheeler Loan Customers, Pigmy Deposit Customers or Defence Personnel and Judges, then you will be offered a prefixed limit on your credit card. That will be based on your existing relationship with the bank and there will be no requirement of income proof.
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Credit Card
In order to apply for a credit card at Syndicate bank, you need to visit the nearest branch of the bank. You must make sure that all the documents that are required with the application are available. You need to carry the documents and there you can talk with the official for a credit card application.
You can contact the Syndicate bank customer service in case of any query regarding the credit card application.
Syndicate Credit Card Bill Payment
Wondering how to pay the Syndicate credit card bill? You have more than a single option to pay off your Synd credit card bills. Here are the different payment methods available for the bill payment:
- You can visit the nearest branch of Syndicate bank and make the cash payment.
- You can also opt for the payment by DD or cheque at the branch.
- You can simply visit the official banking portal of the bank and make seamless bill payment.
- One of the best ways to pay Syndicate credit card bill payment is to use another bank account or NEFT.
- If you have an existing account with Syndicate bank, then you can opt for the auto-debit facility. With this facility, the bill amount will automatically be deducted from your bank account. The auto-debit facility allows you to save time from making bill payments as well as missing the due date.
Syndicate Credit Card Customer Care Details
In case of further queries, details, grievances or any feedback, you can contact the Syndicate bank customer helpline for assistance.
Toll-Free: 080-220 73800, 1 8 0 0 22 5092
Chargeable: 022-4042 6003
FAQs on Syndicate Bank Credit Card
1. Can I use the Syndicate bank credit card for online purchases?
Yes. You can make online purchases using the Syndicate credit card.
2. How can I check my Syndicate credit card status?
To check the Syndicate credit card status, you can contact the customer service or can visit the nearest branch of the bank.
3. What is the billing cycle of Syndicate credit card bills?
The Syndicate bank credit card statement is generated on 20th of every month and the due date Synd credit card is stipulated as 10th of the succeeding month.
4. Can I extend my credit card limit? How can I do that?
Know that an increase in the credit line depends on the bank’s discretion. You can write to the bank regarding your request to extend the credit limit on your Syndicate credit card.
5. How many reward points do I need to have to redeem the points?
You need to have 500 reward points or more in order to redeem them.
- Syndicate Bank Credit Cards Highlights
- Features and Benefits of Syndicate Bank Credit Card
- Syndicate Bank Credit Card Reward Program
- Syndicate Credit Card Eligibility
- Documents Required for Syndicate Credit Card
- How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Credit Card
- Syndicate Credit Card Bill Payment
- Syndicate Credit Card Customer Care Details