As it is very difficult to understand the detailed procedure of the tax rules, payment details, and tax liability computations, one will always get confused about the e-tax system. The documentation, form filling, assistance of an expert, and more paperwork are involved in tax management. Even you have to spend a lot of your precious time on filling the documents, collecting the necessary documents and you have to spend more time at offices and waiting for your turn to submit the ITR.
E-Tax Filing ITR Services
As per the development in technology, digitization has been brought up in this process. After many years of struggle now the government is successful in developing the income tax management system. This system is developed right from filing forms to updating the assessment orders online.
The procedures of the Income Tax payment have been digitalized by bringing up the e-tax system. Now tax payment of individuals can be done by using this easy and speedy e-tax system. To know more details follow here.
Digitalization of IT has done on following things-
- Income Tax Payment Online–
Online tax payment service has been brought up by the government. Net banking facility has given for all the taxpayers. Now the individuals can pay their tax by using the online payment system. The TDS Tax Deducted at Source and IT payment has become easy for the taxpayers through net banking facility.
For most taxpayers, e-filing is mandatory. Due to the unawareness of the procedure, many of them are not e-filing their IT. The refund procedures are also resulted in faster in this system.
Login Portal to E-Tax Payment Service-
- To pay your tax online, you have to visit the official portal of the IT department.
- The official page is – Click Here
The individual must use net banking which is the service given by the banks to use the online payment facility.
E-Tax Challans, Online Payment Services IT Login TDS/ TCS
Process of Online Payment of E-Tax-
Tax e-payment can be done at any time right from the place where you are sitting. The payment can be done instantly from the bank account of the taxpayer. After payment, a receipt will also be received to the payer. The whole procedure will be as follows-
- Visit the official page of the TIN which is Check Here
- The E-Tax challans will be shown as Form 26 QB demand payment which is only for the property sale, ITNS 281, ITNS 282, ITNS 280, ITNS 283, and ITNS 284. Select the relevant one.
- After that give the details of PAN, tax payer’s address, the bank through which payment is going to be done, accounting head in which payment is going to be done.
- Once the submission of the date is done, a screen will be displayed where you can check your confirmation. On the confirmation screen, the tax payer’s full name is displayed if the ITR PAN is valid.
- Once confirming the entered data, the taxpayer will be directed to the bank page where the net banking procedure can be followed.
- Payment details have to be entered by the taxpayer, once the ID and password provided by the bank.
- After the payment is done successfully, a challan will be shown on the screen. All the details like the name of the bank by which e-payment is done, CIN, payment details are shown on that. Your payment made proof will be this counterfoil only.
Working of E-Tax Payment Services-
Income Departments TIN Tax Information Network will facilitate the e-tax and NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) & E-Governance Infrastructure Limited will manage the system. IT department will provide the TIN tax Information Network portal where all the online facilities about tax-related issues and more can be brought.
- TAN (Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number)
- E-payment taxes.
- ERACS (Electronic Return Acceptance and Consolidation System).
- OLTAS (Online Tax Accounting System).
Income Tax Payment-
Taxpayers pay the challan most relevantly. The individuals who are self-employed need to pay their own taxes. The employer will deduct the taxes of the employee. The individuals who are having income from properties like house rents, fixed deposits have to pay the taxes. If an individual would like to make an advance payment for his tax liability, the income tax department would allow him to do so. This procedure is called the advance tax payment.